Best Charlie Sheen Quotes: Winning! Tiger Blood
Charlie Sheen is a train wreck. It's hard to look away from the latest developments in this story. At first I thought this was all a publicity stunt-like Joiquin Phoenix. But now, I'm not so sure.
Top 14 Charlie Sheen Quotes (During His Meltdown)
- "AA was written for normal people. People that don’t have tiger blood and Adonis DNA."--When asked why not go the traditional route to cure your addiction?
- "I am on a drug. It’s called Charlie Sheen. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available because if you try it, you will die. Your face will melt off, and your children will weep over your exploded body."--In an interview with ABC.
- "The run I was on made Sinatra, Jagger, Richards, look like droopy-eyed, armless children."--When asked about his latest drug-fuelled exploits
- "I closed my eyes and made it so with the power of my mind."--When asked how he cured himself of all drug addictions. From an interview with Jeff Rossen on Today.
- "If you borrowed my brain for five seconds, you’d be like, ‘Dude! Can’t handle it, unplug this bastard!’" It fires in a way that’s maybe not from, uh… this terrestrial realm."
- "I expose people to magic. I expose them to something they’re never going to see in their otherwise boring lives. And I gave that to them. I may forget about them tomorrow, but they’ll live with that memory for the rest of their lives, and that’s a gift, man."--On his legacy
- "Look at me. Duh."--When asked if he was clean (not on drugs). From an interview with Jeff Rossen on Today.
- "Defeat is not an option. They picked a fight with a warlock."--When asked about his feud with CBS. From an interview with Jeff Rossen on Today.
- "[That way of life] was written for normal people, people who aren't special, people who don't have tiger blood and Adonis DNA."--Explaining why he won't slip back into addiction, on Today
- "There's a new sheriff in town. And he has an army of assassins."--Explaining why he's decided to be so outspoken
- "I have defeated this earthworm with my words – imagine what I would have done with my fire breathing fists."--in an open letter to Two and a Half Men creator Chuck Lorre
- "Wow. What does that mean? I’m bi-WINNING."--When asked if he was bipolar
- "I probably took more than anyone could survive. I was banging seven-gram rocks, because that’s how I roll. I have one speed, I have one gear: Go."--When asked about the last time he took drugs.
- "No. Not going to, period. The end. I blinked and I cured my brain. Can’t is the cancer of happen."--When asked if he is worried that he will relapse.
Last modified about about 2 years ago.
You May Also Like...